What to know
Analytics and AI can help improve the effectiveness of patient-technology interfaces.
How we can helpWearables:
- Capture real-time data from wearables and deduce meaningful insights by employing AI, Machine Learning, and big data techniques.
- Use advanced analytical models to measure variations in patient's health, detect disorders or disconcerting symptoms, and predict possible health consequences, allowing for timely and accurate medical treatment.
- Help healthcare providers to conduct expedient assessments and reach more accurate diagnoses for their patients by using data science algorithms, including Deep Learning, while processing clinical and laboratory information.
- Apply Deep Learning techniques to medical images for improved interpretation and accelerated identification of disease states.
- Facilitate big data toolkits for medical professionals for comparing candidate /patient images to thousands – sometimes millions – of reference scans in a matter of minutes, thereby considerably improving the likelihood of identification.