What to Know
Pharmaceutical product development requires advanced biostatistics support. The responsibilities of a bio-statistician include data analysis related to the targeted medical condition treated by your drug. This area of work calculates incidence rates and risks among defined demographic groups and conditions.
Pharma bio-statisticians are highly skilled in database management and technology. The biostatistics team plays an integral role in designing clinical trials and statistical modeling for defined goals. They are helpful in regulatory planning and reporting.
How We Can Help
Our biostatistics consultants hold all levels of degrees to support the full spectrum of research and drug design you need, including post-market reporting. We can provide experienced clinical expertise to:
- Design clinical trials for optimal efficiency and accuracy
- Author or review protocols
- Collect and analyze clinical data
- Improve efficiency levels throughout all drug development phases
- Train staff, adhere to and ensure best practice randomization activities
- Perform data quality analysis
- Recurrent randomization balance reviews
- E-CRE reviews
- Statistical analysis and reporting
- Scientifically accurate, validated, and repeatable clinical trial results