SQL Server Developer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Modify eSHARE database code in SQL Server database to incorporate changes requested by Program.
- Working with UI scripts Involving C# coding, .net framework
- Update and maintain database views, Functions, and jobs.
- Create and maintain Stored Procedures as needed
- Design, develop and update reports from database
- Optimize and troubleshoot views, stored procedures and other database objects.
- SSRS Reporting, Ad-hoc Reporting Using Tableau & Cognos
- Enhancements to the existing Reconciliations and Infrastructure
- Working on production support activities as part of escalations & emergencies.
- Testing the scripts to debug the performance at various levels of SDLC.
- Creating weekend, Month end cleanup and maintenance jobs.
- Automating the lower lane server maintenance jobs and some of the production support tasks and activities.
- Designing Data models & Database objects to meet the complex business requirements into real time Reconciliations with accuracy.
- Worked on Microsoft Visual Studio to Program C# objects to Improve the UI Performance and eliminating the timeouts
- Use Coding Practices Adhere to Citi Standards.
- Quality Deliverables.
- Perform Auto Deployments.
Bachelor’s degree Required in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or Information Technology.