SAP Security Analysis
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Serve as the SAP Security subject matter expert
- Project Preparation, Blue Prints, Realization, Testing, Go-Live.
- Redesigning Current Landscape Security Architecture for various SAP Applications
- Defining SOX Controls in SAP Global Risk and Compliance Application, Implement Security notes, upgrades, legal/compliance patches, deployments and enhancements.
- Recommends and develops security measures to protect information against unauthorized modification or loss
- Working with business and project teams to troubleshoot issues with security objects to identify and implement appropriate solutions.
- Designs Business Roles, Analyzing the Risks involved, and placing Controls.
- Identifying the risks in Business process & providing remediation & Mitigations solutions & customized solutions to automate the business process.
- SAP Security Administration Responsibilities in Implementation & Support, Translate complex technical information across all levels of the organization.
- Prepare project plan, activity list and milestones. Build functional and technical specs, test scripts, test plan, cutover and go-live plan.
- Translate functional specifications into a technical design for SAP Security.
- Designing and building security roles and authorizations & Identify Risks and compliance issues by running segregation of duties checks.
- Designs and implements workflows for business Scenarios like Access request Management, Emergency Access Management, and Business Role Management
- Upgrades GRC Access Control 10.x Suite with all components – Access Risk & Analysis, Access Request Management, Emergency Access Management and Business Role Management.
- Configure Business Rule Frame work (BRF+) and Multi Stage Multi Path (MSMP) changes with new Path, Stage, Agents, Notification Variable template addition, mapping rule routing with result value.
- Configured & deployed Workflows for new business process.
- Works on periodic reviews like UAR reviews, Critical permissions, Segregation of Duties, Firefighter Log Reviews.
- Defines Role owners, approvers, User access approvers, Risk Owners, Mitigation monitors and approvers.
- Build custom rule sets for Finance, Logistics and BI systems, modify the SAP global rule set to match the customer requirements, configure physical and logical connectors
- Performs internal and external audits as requested.
- Provides Production support for various SAP systems as needed.
- Expertise in Incident managements tools like BMC Remedy, JIRA/SNOW/Charm.
Bachelor’s Degree required in Electronics and Communication field.