Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Drive SOP/WI updates or creation of new processes based upon upcoming standards or process improvements.
- Collaborate with project/program teams to ensure work products comply with procedures, acceptable qualitative and quantitative criteria, and global standards, regulations, and guidance.
- Generate documentation at the project level including risk assessment per ISO14971, DFMEA, PFMEA
- Perform and lead CAPA projects and activities.
- Work and review incoming inspection report
- Support and provide guidance on Validations
Bachelor’s Degree required in Pharmaceutical Science.