Designation: IT Manager
- Assess, collaborate and provide recommendations to the Firm’s IT knowledge-base, training materials, best-practice, quick referencing guides and other internal communications.
- Lead and implement the provision of IT support services for attorneys and staff, including the reinforcement and advancement of the firms technologies, application systems, best-practices, knowledge bases and education opportunities.
- Work with office and IT leadership to develop business continuity planning, coordinating with other groups as necessary.
- Lead the team in resolving IT issues and delivering technical/operational enhancements in a complete and timely manner.
- Manage IT assets including planning, budgeting, acquiring, deploying and maintaining in accordance with IT policies.
- Responsible for coaching, business process engineering and problem solving.
- Knowledge and experience of Azure Cloud Platform, Office 365 cloud productivity suite, as well as Firewalls, security technologies, help-desk management, networking and associated infrastructure such as routers and switches are essential
- Cloud platform management, Office 365 administration, Virtualisation, Network and Security Architecture experience is also essential