Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Create and manage Power center Repositories and Integration services.
- Create and Configuration Power Exchange CDC Environments listener and Logger.
- Installation Informatica Power Exchange CDC Navigator 9.6.1 on windows 7/8.Creating Registration groups in Informatica Power Exchange Navigator 9.6.1.
- Registration of CDC tables in Power Exchange Navigator for different source systems and Importing CDC tables in Power Center Designer.
- Create application connections for Power Exchange CDC real time and continues mode. Creating Registration Groups & Maps and Importing to Informatica 9.6.1 CDC Repositories.
- Monitor Memory / temp space usage and allocation and code deployment management.
- Design and develop Informatica mappings, Stored Procedure, UNIX scripts and Autosys jobs.
- Manage infrastructure through incident and problem resolution and project work requests, engineer solutions through change management.
- Developing Automation process like repository backup, restart/reboot the server and connection / user privilege management in Agile SDLC methodology.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Informatica, Netezza and Autosys and provide direction and guidance to other project members.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements for data transmission, storage, and data access including documentation, testing and remediation.
- Perform data munging and statistical analyses to better understand datasets before modeling.
Bachelor’s Degree required in Science, Information Technology or related field.