Dot Net Developer
- Dot Net Developer needs to do the following job duties:
- Involve in development of complex business using ASP.Net, C#, SQL, Entity Framework, MVC, Java script, JQuery, BootStrap, CSS and other available technology, tools, and designs.
- Involve in performance tuning, SQL query enhancements, code enhancements to achieve performance targets.
- Design back-end database structures for the web applications and generating stored procedures, functions, scripts and triggers that are complex in nature.
- Actively participate in all the phases of Project Life Cycle like gathering complex business requirements, development, unit testing, deployment, resolve any post-deployment issues and provide bug fixes.
- Optimize database systems for performance efficiency.
- Tune up design for maintainability, scalability and efficiency.
- Perform production support activities such as monitor system processes, evaluate the outcome of system processes, work through system exceptions, and create processes to monitor and report on the overall system health.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution design, related code, analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Work independently to understand the assigned work, deliver on agreed upon dates and raise issues/risks in a timely manner in case of risk to deliverable.
Degree Requirement: Baccalaureate program in Computer Applications or a closely related field