Data Warehouse Modeler
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Responsible for the fundamental organization of a system embodied in its components, their relationships to each other, and to the environment and the principles guiding its design and evolution.
- Functions to create the conceptual, high-level, and detailed design of the software solution.
- Develops the logical data model (LDM) and assists the DBA in developing the physical data model (PDM).
- Facilitates JAD sessions to determine data rules and holds LDM and PDM reviews with Data SMEs.
- Applies Capital One Data Naming Standards, checks models in and out of Model Repository, and documents data model translation decisions.
- Use of data profiling tools and techniques and development of review and QA data requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree required in Technology, Science, Engineering or related field.