Business Systems Analyst
Gathering Business requirements
- Work with the business users, vendors etc. to understand the business needs and translate them into business requirements.
- Conduct JAD sessions, interviews, brain storming sessions to elicit and fine tune the requirements.
- Create and maintain the business requirements documents.
- Perform data analysis on the existing requirements and reports to understand the data.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends/patterns on complex data sets.
- Present the results of the analysis to stakeholders and understand the impact of data.
- Acquire data from primary and secondary sources and organize the information logically.
- Work with the database administrators and developers to extract, transform and load data and
ensure appropriate movement of data.
- Provide an analysis of the existing processes and provide recommendations for streamlining the process.
Business Intelligence/ Reporting
- Analyze the existing cognos and tableau dashboards and reports.
- Helps develop and support customer facing reports and analytics.
- Assist the developers in identifying revising the reports and requirements.