At I3infotek it's our goal to help our clients ensure their facility, utilities and equipment perform as intended. We do that through commissioning and qualification services, using a risk-based approach to reduce the extent of systems needing qualification and the implementation and lifecycle cost.
Our experienced commissioning and qualification team has the technical skills and experience to make our clients' projects successful. We have the support of industry-level thought leaders for defining and implementing best practices. Because of this, our team is able to quickly integrate with our clients' project team to complete the project within their boundaries and expectations.
I3infotek can provide commissioning documents that verify proper installation, operation at start-up, functional performance, and turnover of facilities, systems and equipment.
- Developing and executing commissioning plans that support the overall project schedule
- Developing commissioning documents (e.g., User Requirement Specification, inspection forms, Factory Acceptance Tests and Site Acceptance Tests)
- Inspecting for physical completion
- Vendor audits
- Witnessing vendor commissioning activities
- Managing the commissioning activities of vendors, construction contractors, owners, and contract resources
- Executing commissioning activities for utility and process equipment systems in a manner that maximizes opportunities for leveraging with qualification activities
- Verification & Validation
- ASTM E2500
- Installation Qualifications